Monday, July 28, 2008

Mamma and her girls

Daycare is closed for 2 weeks every summer, so I get to experience being a stay at home mom - My hat comes off to ALL the stay at home moms out there! After 2 days I am exhausted and ready to go back to work, so relax!!



I am trying to keep it fun - we have been swimming in our blow up pools - followed by Allie's first Otter Pop - Em is an old pro and loves that more then the playing in the pool with mom!











We had some friends over today to play and have lunch - we were able to keep all the kids up til 1, so both mom's got a few hours of quiet time in the afternoon! And Em has decided her new tinkerbell costume is the only thing she will wear!!












And I have had fun trying to do new hair dos on Miss Allie Oop! Don't mind the dog dishes in the background, which is one of her favorite toys!!







1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love the pigtail shot. Sounds like big plans and big fun!